Saturday 10 November 2007

22





I'm already 22...feeling older,hehe...at 1st i really hoped that no 1 would celebrate my birthday so that i would not have to accept the truth that i would be 22 years old starting from 9/11/07,hehe...felt like i should have more things accomplished b4 i turned into that age...give me more time mar...anyway,thx2my frens in tg karang,who're the 1st ones to celebrate my bday with me this year...i was so 'surprised'(i think we all should win the Oscar),hehe...i was really happy when i saw my bday cake with the 2 long n 2 short candles on it,although it reminded me of my age...frankly,i did not make any 'specific' wish this year,but one of my birthday wishes has been realised,which is going bk to my lovely home,spending time with my family..n i oso had a chance to go back to KL to meet my housemates,although a bit 'ja dao' cos liying went home d...nvm,hope can meet her tomorrow...yeah,gotta take a break from tg karang...I'm already 22,hope i can live life to the fullest starting from today...thx again to my family n frens who had wished me n celebrated my bday with me...u guys r the best!!!luv u all owiz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday!!!!!
although ytd can't speak 2 u face to face, but hope u wil oso b happy!
U r the best sister in the world n always accompany me so i wil not feel bored in life....thx!!
love u always too!!!kakakaa.....