Sunday 6 January 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to Ee Shuen


Dear Ee Shuen,

It's your 1st birthday tomorrow. Anyway, we decided to celebrate it earlier(yesterday) because it's a day when all of us could gather together and be involved in this wonderful birthday party specially for you. At first, I was not sure whether I would go to Penang for this special day because I had class on Friday night. Anyway, I decided to go there because it's a big event in my family and I wouldn't want to miss it. Furthermore, it's Ee Shuen's 1st birthday. We enjoyed ourselves, so did you, rite? It's a great feeling to celebrate your 1st birthday. You've grown so much in 1 year. May your life full of love and happiness. HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to you!

Lots of love,
'san yi yi'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Ee Shuen too..