Saturday 19 January 2008

Home Sweet Home

Here I am, back to my hometown again. As usual, the activities when I go home for weekends are going out for breakfast and chatting happily with my family, enjoying meals prepared by mummy, going to night market with sis at Saturday night etc. I guess I can't stay in KL longer than 2 weeks, haha...I need a break from the "Great White Tower"...My lovely home is the place where I can recharge myself. Don't know why, I tend to stay away from the "GWT" during weekends, because as a student, I think weekends are weekends and are meant for us to take a break from it, so that we become a better person when we go back to it at the beginning of a new week(maybe it's just an excuse for a not-so-hardworking student like me), hehe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

听说在医院工作久了会产生一种奇怪的。。心态?我不知该怎么形容。想像一下,每天都得经过那长长的走廊,在病房内看尽人生百态、生老病死。白色的建筑物,加上属于医院特殊的气味。。总的来说,回家真好!

said...

haha... finally can back home eat delicous food made by mummy
n listen 2 a lot of hot news...
haha...shhhhhhh....

Su Xuan said...

haha...im good in keeping secrets,shhh...so anything pls update me ya, hehe...

Anonymous said...

wu...weekdays for me is to finish lab reports n homework....weekends for me is to finish lab reports(mai wuan mai le)n assignment n study!!!!