Sunday 25 November 2007

The colours of life

It's been a long time since I colour using crayon, maybe more than 10 years ago? I helped the colouring contest committee to colour the poster to attract children to participate in it and I felt like I was a child again. I remember last time I was sent to drawing and colouring lessons since I was small, learning how to use crayon and later water colour when I grew bigger. Besides that, I also learned piano from kindergarten till secondary school. Last time I did not appreciate these opportunities given by my parents that much because I was lazy to attend those classes during weekends. Besides, I thought that I was not so talented. However, I am grateful now because I had those chances to learn those skills. It makes my life more colourful. Thanks Daddy & Mummy =)

1 comment:

Pepperpourri said...

Hello Su Xuan! Didn't know you have a blog! :) Will link your blog from mine.

Mine is http://stairwaytopharmacy.wordpress.com/ I haven't been updating for an extremely long time hehe.