Friday 23 November 2007

Helping each other...

The program will be on this Sunday. Everyone, especially the members of Group C is busy preparing for it. I as the Exco TTK or the so-called 打杂婆, besides doing my own job, I also helped other Excos esp. in wrapping the presents and hampers(with my limited skills, hehe...) as well as painting the banners. It's such a great feeling because we're helping each other although it's not our own job, even friends from other groups which are not directly involved in this program also lent a helping hand to us. When there're many of us doing something together, it proved that with teamwork, things were done fast. At the same time, we enjoyed the feeling of togetherness. I was especially touched when my friends helped my to do the backdrop till 4 a.m. today. Besides my exco partner and other AJKs, my special thanks go to my friends who helped me till the end. I was very touched and happy because they were so supportive. At first I was really sleepy, tired and hungry but with the determination to finish it no matter how before we sleep and most importantly with my friend's help, we finished doing the backdrop around 4 a.m. These few days I've been not getting enough sleep and having sore throat which turned into productive cough at the same time, but it's worth it because I know I've found friends who are always there for each other here. Once again, THANK YOU, u all are the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat's the program on sunday?
so sei lei!! do til 4 am morning!! wa... really bok huh!!