Monday 3 December 2007

another haircut

I went for a haircut(again?). Since when I've started to get my hair cut(or trimmed actually) around every 2 months? If not mistaken it's during 2nd year, when I'd decided that I would only keep my hair at shoulder length, not too long and not too short. The feeling after a haircut is great because I feel 'lighter' as I feel like something that have been troubling me(三千丝烦恼) are being sent away(although it may just be temporary). People always get themselves burdened in all aspects of life eg. relationships, studies, career etc. As in Eason's song: 你的背包,让我走得好缓慢. That's why we have to learn to throw away the unnecessary burdens in our lives that cause our pace slow so that we can keep on walking and live our lives to the fullest. It's easier said than done, let's gambatte together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

赞成,所以我很喜欢那句话:“选择放下,就能活在当下。”