Sunday 23 December 2007

十分红

Yesterday I watched 十分红演唱会 broadcasted live by NTV7 n 2 of my favourite female artists were there - Penny Tai n Stephanie Sun. Penny was so cool, playing guitar, singing songs composed by herself. How I wish my skill in playing guitar will improve day by day(a beginner like me should seek help from someone 'professional', hehe...) I was especially touched when I watched Stephanie Sun singing 'What I Miss'(我怀念的), cos I could really feel that she's singing from deep inside her heart, just like telling a story of her own. I think a singer is considered successful when her songs touch people's heart. Well done, Yanzi, u're 1 of the great singers that touches my heart with uncountable great songs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

你可知道,《我怀念的》是燕姿众多歌曲当中,我最喜欢的一首。。。
有时听着听着,仿佛整个人坠入了时光隧道,那些不堪回首的记忆,一点一滴地再度被勾起。
时间真得能冲淡一切吗?为何不应验在我身上呢?脑袋里的记忆库,我是多么地想留些位子让其他事物填满,奈何那段感情,我却怎都无法忘怀。
不过很高兴,原来你也喜欢燕姿 :p