Thursday 7 February 2008

CJ7 in CNY

CNY with books around...because my final exam will start on next monday(Chor 5). Anyway, i still celebrate CNY as usual, just that I couldn't help much in cleaning the house and other preparations, less time for TV, visits to relatives' house and gatherings with friends but I tried to do my best. I managed to meet up a few best friends, and watched CJ7 with them today. It's quite entertaining, and there're some moments when I really laughed out loud. However, maybe I was expecting more from Stephen Chow, so I felt there's something missing but I could't really tell exactly what it was. 2 more days and I'll be back to KL...

2 comments:

said...

哈哈!!
有自知之明啊!!
还被人骂!
不过我知道你读书啦...

Anonymous said...

Wei, I will miss u. I know that u have tried your very best to spend some time hang up with us. I personally appreciated it very much. I enjoy watching movie with u all very much. I miss the admosphere i miss the feeling...it was so special. Believe in yourself, i am sure u can do it. Rmb my 'last minutes' strategy...it WORKS! haha...all d best to u!
I will find the way out so that i won't block your happiness...wahaha...thinking! Waiting for your new blog...pls don't write about ‘越過溝渠’,that is mine..wahaha. luv u