Tuesday 12 February 2008

yesterday once more...


My long lost VCD is finally back to me. For unknown reasons, years back, my VCDs with sweet memories of dance performance always ended up with some unexpected problem when I lent it to others to burn a copy of it, and it had occured twice, if only I knew the reasons behind it. Anyway, my friend borrowed me 1 today, n after burning it, I've got it back. I watched it again, after 2 years, there's a feeling of nostalgia...However, time flies and never turns back again, reminds me of Carpenter's song - 'Yesterday Once More'. Some people say, if they could go back to the past, they might have done something different. Yesterday Once More is impossible in real life...

3 comments:

said...

which cd u mean?
form six one or form 5 bye bye bye?!
haha....

Su Xuan said...

aiyo...the 1st 1 in the form 5 1. bye ur head, it's pop lar...
today 1 is the PT 1...

Anonymous said...

haha...it was oso nostalgic to me..rmb of those time dancing 2gether..really no pain no gain..