Wednesday 5 November 2008

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

What is love? There are only 4 letters in this word - L, O, V, E. Yet it is definitely not as simple as ABC. Different people have different answers for it. I went to watch a play named "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" as I was free last Sunday night. Moreover, it's their last show which was F.O.C, hehe... 13 short sketches were presented, focusing on one theme - love. Besides courtship and marriage, they also presented stories on family issues. Overall it's quite nice as it made me laugh my heart out sometimes and there were times when my feelings sank deeply together with the emotions of the performers. The stories were so 'real' and made us reflected thoughtfully at the end of each story. I like to watch this kind of live performance because there is no take 2 on the stage as compared to the uncountable NGs in the movies or dramas. There's no take two in life after all, it's 'live', right?

http://footstoolplayers.com/current.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good point, there's no take two in life

Anonymous said...

wei..i wanna watch too!! bcum气质美女。。

Su Xuan said...

yannie,
u r oredi a qi zhi mei nv, haha...